Robbie, this new Walkman is absolutely wonderful. Robbie 这个新的怂 身听真棒。
Richard and Marilyn bought it for me for my birthday. 这是Richard和Mariilyn送给我的生日礼物。
They're so thoughtful. 他们真周到。
You are very lucky, Robbie, to have such a nice family. Robbie 你真幸运 拥有一个这样温馨的家。
Is something wrong, Alexandra? Alexandra 怎麽麽
No, nothing. 没有 没什麽。
Yes, there is. 有 有心事
I can tell. 我能觉察到。
What's the matter? 到底发生了什麽事
Come on, you can tell me. 说吧 告诉我。
What's up? 有什麽事
I don't know. 我也说不上来。
Something's wrong. 有点不对劲。
OK, let's talk. 好吧 我们就来谈烫浮
I received a letter from my parents this morning. 今天早上我收到父哪敢环 信。
Did they write some bad news? 他们写了什麽坏消舷⒙
No. 没有。
Well, then why are you so sad? 那 那 为什麽如创四压
I miss them. 我想念他们
I miss them very much. 我非常想他们。
I'm sorry, Alexandra. 我为 难过 Alexaandra。
But I understand. 但是我能理解。
The Molinas treat me so nicely, Molina一家人对我汉芎
and I love being with your family so much ... 我也很喜欢和你们技以谝黄 ……
but when I received the letter 但是当我收到那封
with photographs of my family, I cried. 连同家人照片时 挝 哭了。
I cried because I miss them all. 我哭 因为我想念怂 们。
You really miss your family, don't you? 非常惦念 的家热 是吗
Yes. I know I must seem silly. 是的 我知道我看览匆 定很可笑。
It's not like I have nobody. 我身边 非没有亲浇 的人。
I like the Molinas very much, 我很喜欢Molina一技胰
and they're so kind to me. 他们对我真好。
Hey, why don't we go out 嘿 我们何不出去
for a cheeseburger and french fries? 吃一顿起士汉堡和照 薯条
That'll cheer you up. 这样会让 舒畅些
That'll cheer you up. 这样会让 舒畅些
And you can use my Walkman. 可以用我的随身烫
That's a good idea. 好主意。
But if we go out, 但是我们出去
please don't complain 你可别老抱怨
about your math teacher or your math homework. 你的数学老师或你档 数学作业。
I want to have fun. 我想要快快乐乐的
So do I. 我也想。
I have to turn off the lights, 我得关掉灯
or else my father will get really angry. 要不然 我爸爸会汉 生气。
He says I never turn them out when I leave. 他说我离开时从不构 灯。
If they come home and they're on ... 要是他们回来看见档 开著……。
Do you hear something? 听到什麽了吗
Yes. 是的
What was that? 是什麽呢
It sounded like a dog barking. 听起来像狗叫。
It sounded like a dog barking right here. 好像有 狗就在这 叫。
Yeah. 对。
A dog! 狗
A springer spaniel! 一 激飞狗
Come on in! 进来
Make yourself at home. 不要客气。
Oh, you poor little thing. 可怜的小东西。
Come here. 过来。
Come on. 过来。
Poor baby. 可怜的小东西。
Where did you come from? 你从哪 来
Her name's Gemma, 叫做Gemma
and she belongs to Mr. and Mrs. Levinson. 是Levinson夫妇家档 狗。
There's a phone number -- 有电话号码
five five five ... eight four four eight. 555 ……8448。
Robbie, maybe you should call them Robbie 也许你应父 给他们打个电话
and tell the Levinsons we have their cute little spaniel. 告诉Levinson夫妇怂
可爱的小猎犬在我们这 。
I've always wanted a springer spaniel. 我一直想要一 激贩 狗。
She's so cute. 这 狗真可爱。
The number you are calling -- 555-8448 -- 你打的电话号码5555 8448
is no longer in service. 是空号。
The number's no longer in service. 这个号码现在是空汉拧
Oh, you poor, poor baby. 呵 可怜的小 伙
You've lost your family. 无家可归了。
We'll find them. 我们会找到他们的
Don't worry, Alexandra. 别担心 Alexandraa。
|