Cinnamon! 肉桂
I love parades. 我爱看 行。
The Thanksgiving Day parade is always such great fun. 感恩节的 行总是是如此有趣
Look at that Superman balloon! 你看那个超人气球
Wowee! Just floating along high above Central Park West. 啊哈 高高飘浮在在中央公园西路上空前
Don't you just love it? 你能不喜欢吗
Oh, and the bands and the music. 还有那乐队和音乐乐
John Philip Sousa. John Philip Soussa的曲子。
I love his music. 我喜欢他的作品。
Da dada da da dada da da da da da da dada. 哒 哒哒 哒 哒 哌者 哒 哒 哒 哒 哒 哒 哒哒。
Oh, look at that float, Robbie. 噢 你看那花车 Robbie。
Look at those funny-looking clowns. 你看那些滑稽的小小丑
It's for kids. 这是给小孩看的。
Maybe so, but parades always make me feel like a kid. 也许是 但这些 行总是让我觉得像小孩子。
Remember when you and your dad and I 还记得你 你爸爸爸 和
went to the Thanksgiving Day parade? 去参加感恩节 行行
You were four or five years old, I think. 当时你才四 五岁岁 我想
Hello, hello.... Oh, hi, Susan. 喂 喂……啊 嗨嗨 Susa
How are you?... Here's Mom. 好吗 …… 妈侣 就来了。
Hello, Susan. 喂 Susan。
Yes, he missed a phone call from Alexandra. 对 他没接到Alexxandra打来的电话。
Yes, I know, but he'll get over it. 是的 我知道 过过一下就会好的
Good. Then you'll be here about five? 很好。那麽 大约约在五点左右来
Oh, fine. 嗯 很好。
I look forward to seeing you and Harry and Michelle. 我等著见 Harrry和Michelle。
Drive carefully. 开车时小心。
Good-bye. 再见。
Taste Ellen's turkey dressing. 一 Ellen的火 填料。
It's delicious. 味道好极了。
I'm not surprised. 我一点也不觉得奇奇怪
It's Grandma's recipe. 这是奶奶的配方。
It's my favorite part of the meal. 这是全餐中我最爱爱吃的部份
What about my famous apple pie? 我那著名的苹果派派
Dad, your apple pie is my favorite dessert. 爸爸 你做的苹果果派是我最爱吃的甜点
How's the parade? 行怎麽样
OK. 还好。
Mom! Is it for me? 妈妈 是我的吗
No, Robbie. 不 Robbie。
Who was it? 谁来的电话
Wrong number. 打错号码。
Wrong number. 打错号码。
Philip, would you join me in the kitchen, please? Philip 请你跟我我来厨房好
It's getting late. 时间不早了。
We have vegetables to prepare. 我们还得准备蔬菜菜
Can I help with anything? 我能帮什麽忙吗
No, honey. 不用 亲爱的。
You just relax with Grandpa. 你只要放轻 陪陪爷爷就行了
I'll get you to help serve later. 等一会我会叫你帮帮忙分菜
Ellen reminds me so much of Grandma. Ellen真让我想起哪 奶。
What time does the Michigan football game come on? Michigan足球赛何何时开
Four. 四点钟。
Philip! Philip
I'll be back to see the game. 我到时候来看比赛赛
Grandpa, when did Dad graduate from Michigan? 爷爷 爸爸是什麽麽时候从Michigan毕业
Let me think. 让我想想。
He graduated from medical school in 1960 他在一九六零年从从医学院毕
and from the University of Michigan in 1956. 一九五六年从Michhigan大学毕业。
Did you go to Michigan, too, Grandpa? 你也 Michigan吗吗 爷
Yup. I graduated in 1937. 是的。我是一九三三七年毕业的
I've got to start thinking about college soon. 我很快也得开始考考虑大学的事了
|