Hi, Grandpa. 嗨 爷爷。
Hi, Robbie. 嗨 Robbie。
Can I help? 要我帮忙吗
Yes, indeed. 对 正需要。
Hand me two eggs from the refrigerator, 替我从冰箱 拿两父 蛋来
and I'll make you two fried eggs. 我给你煎两个蛋。
How about some bacon? 来点 肉怎麽样
I made enough for an army. 我煎了一大堆。
You going to the baseball game today? 你今天要去看棒球热
It's a perfect day for it--a little cloudy but nice and warm. 今天是最好的看球烫
有点云 但舒适暖和。
Dad and I were planning to go to the game, 爸爸本来要和我一破鹑
but he has to work today, 但他今天工作忙
and my friends don't want to go. 我的朋友们又不想热ァ
It's not an important game, anyway. 话说回来 这场比热 不重要。
Do you have any other plans for the day? 那麽你今天有别的适侣
I'll work on my computer. 我要练电脑。
I have a new math program, and I want to learn how to use it. 我有一个新的数学吵淌
我想学习怎样用。
Maybe you can teach me 改天你教教我
how to work on a computer someday. 如何使用电脑吧。
Anytime. It's really easy, but, like anything, 没问题。实在很容乙 但是 和其它东西一样
you need to work at it, Grandpa. 你得常练它 爷爷
This bacon is great. 肉做得太好了。
I love crispy bacon. 我喜欢脆 肉。
Oh, what are you doing tomorrow? 噢 明天你打算 适谗
Nothing much. 没什麽要紧的事。
Well, maybe your dad and I could take you fishing with us. 嗯 也许你爸爸和挝 可以带你去钓鱼。
I'd like that, but ... 我很想去 但是…
But what? 但是什麽
But Dad is always so busy. 但是爸爸总是那麽妹Α
Well, can you come fishing with me tomorrow? 那麽 你明天能和挝乙黄 去钓鱼吗
Sure, I can. 当然 我可以。
Robbie says you can't take him to the game today. Robbie说你今天不哪 带他去看比赛。
I really feel bad about it, 我真过意不去。
but they need me at the hospital today, 但今天医院有事
in the children's ward. 在小儿科病房那边
I understand. 我可以理解。
I understand. 我可以理解。
Maybe we can spend some time together next weekend. 也许下个 末我们靠 以一起玩玩。
Definitely. 没问题。
We should. 我们应该如此。
You and Robbie and me. 你 Robbie和我。
Remember our first fishing trip? 还记得我们第一次热 钓鱼吗
I sure do.... 我当然记得……
Well, I've got to run, Dad. 嗯 我得赶紧走了 爸爸。
See you later. 再见。
Going fishing? 要去钓鱼
I'm thinking about it.... 我正在考虑中……
So, how's work? 工作还顺利吗
Oh, the usual problems. 还不是那些老问题
You're working pretty hard these days. 你这阵子工作得很行量 呀。
I guess I am. 我想是吧。
When did you last go fishing with Robbie? 你上一次和Robbie乙黄 去钓鱼是什麽时候啦
I remember exactly. 我记得很清楚。
It was on his birthday, June second, two years ago. 是在他生日那天。亮 年前的六月二日。
We didn't catch anything. 我们什麽也没有钓 著。
Remember our fishing trips? 还记得我们以前那行┑鲇阒新
Yes. I loved them. 记得。我好喜欢哟
Remember catching your first fish? 还记得你第一次钓档接愕那樾温
How can I forget? 怎麽忘得了
How can I forget? 怎麽忘得了
I fell out of the boat! 我摔到船外去了。
We had some good times together. 我们共渡许多美好适 光。
Yes, we did. 确实如此。
Maybe we should do it again. 也许我们该再来一创巍
How about tomorrow? 明天怎麽样
Don't you have to work? 你明天不用上班吗
My paper work will wait. 文书工作可以缓一换骸
Oh, Robbie will be thrilled. 啊 Robbie会高兴档 不得了。
I am, too, Son. 我也很高兴 儿子
I want to spend more time with Robbie. 我想多花点时间和RRobbie在一起。
Tomorrow. 明天
It'll be like old times for you and me. 你我过去的美好时构庥 会重现。
And Robbie will love it. Robbie会喜欢的。
Well, what's the weather going to be like? 那麽 明天的天气栽跹
Radio says sunny and mild. 广播说是晴天 温排手小
Well, I'll tell Robbie. 好 我告诉Robbie
And thanks, Dad. 谢谢你 爸爸。
Don't thank me. 别谢我。
I'm just being a grandfather. 我只是在尽一个爷乙 的本份而已。
|