走遍美国
回到开始】【上一篇】【下一篇


第一课:Linden Street 林登大街46号
ACT II

Excuse me, officer.                               对不起 警官。
Can you help me? 你能帮帮我吗
Sure. 当然可以。
Can you tell me 你能告诉我
how to get to Linden Street, in Riverdale? 怎麽去Riverdale的亮值墙致?
"Richard Stewart, 46 Linden Street, “Richard Stewart 林登街46号
Riverdale, New York." Riverdale 纽约”
You should take the number 1 subway. 应当搭一路地铁。
Is there a station near here? 附近有地铁站吗
Yes. The station's that way. 有。地铁站在那边。
You should take the number 1 train 搭一路车
to Van Cortlandt Park. 到Van Cortlandt公栽 下车。
Number 1 train to Van Cortlandt Park. Thank you. 一路车到Van Cortlaandt公园。谢谢。
Anytime. Good luck. 不用谢。祝 好运。
Remember, the number 1 train. The uptown platform. 记住 搭一路车 在在北 月
Thank you. 谢谢。
You're welcome. 不客气。
Is this pink too bright for me? 我穿粉红色会不会太太过 恃蘖
Mmm-hmm. It is a very bright pink. 是的 这种粉红是亮亮了点
Try this. It's size eight. 试试这一件。尺码是是八号
But I wear size ten. 但我穿十号的衣服。
How about green? It's size ten. 绿的怎麽样 它是十十号的
Let me try it on. 让我试试看。
I'm taking too much of your time. 我耽误了 很多时间间
It's six o'clock. 已经六点了。
Where's my husband? 我丈夫怎麽还没来
Where's my husband? 我丈夫怎麽还没来
I was expecting him here at five forty-five. 我们约好了五点四十十五在这 会面的
Don't worry. The traffic is very heavy at this hour. 别担心。这个时间交交通很 导贰
I know. But we're going to be late for dinner. 我知道。但我们晚餐餐可要迟到了
I'll take this green sweater. 我买这件绿毛 衫吧
I like the color on me, don't you? 我觉得这种颜色较适适合我 说
I think it looks terrific on you. 我觉得 穿上它好极极了
I'm sorry I'm so late. 对不起 我迟到了这这麽久
I had a really bad day. 今天真是糟透了。
It's ten after six. We're late. 现在是六点十分。我我们迟了
Robbie's cooking tonight, and dinner's at six thirty. 今晚Robbie作饭 晚晚餐六点半开始
I know. I know. I'm really sorry. 我知道 我知道。真真的很抱歉
I left my bag of film on the ferry. 我把装底片的旅行袋袋遗放在渡船上
I went back for it, but the ferry was gone. 等我回去找的时候 船已经开走了。
I lost a whole day's work. 我丢掉一整天的工作作成果
I'll call the Staten Island Ferry lost-and-found office. 我来打电话给Statenn 渡轮的失物招领处。
I didn't think of that. Thanks. 我倒没有想到这个法法子。谢了
Hello. 喂
Yes. The number, please, 我想问一下
of the Staten Island Ferry lost-and-found office. Staten 渡轮失物招招领处的电话号
Five five five...zero eight zero eight. 555-0808。
Thank you. 谢谢。
I really appreciate it, Marilyn. 真的很感谢 Mariilyn。
I really appreciate it, Marilyn. 真的很感谢 Mariilyn。
Hello. 喂
Did anyone find a camera bag this afternoon, 请问今天下午有人捡捡到一个照像机旅行袋
a small canvas bag, 一个小的粗帆布袋
on the J. F. Kennedy Ferry?...No? 是在J. F. Kennedy汉 渡船上丢的。……没有吗
Maybe someone will find it. 也许会有人发现的。
The name is Stewart, Richard Stewart. 失主是Stewart Ricchard Stewart。
And the telephone number is five five five... 电话是555-
three oh nine oh. Thank you. 3090。谢谢 。
Sorry, Richard. They don't have it. 对不起 Richard 怂 们那 没有。
Thanks, anyway. 不管怎样 我都得谢谢谢
There was a girl on the ferry. 在渡船上有一个女孩孩
Now maybe... 也许现在……
Tell me about it on the way home. 在回家的路上告诉我我吧